Friday, June 5, 2009

Fearless


I spent some time with Jesus yesterday and He said something I felt I should share with all of you.

I told you you would tread on scorpions and serpents and they would not harm you. You will drink poison and you will not die. There is a generation that will go where no man has gone before. You WILL live without fear IN THIS LIFETIME.

This fearlessness will be a result of us having allowed Him to bring circumstances into our lives that will cause us to face our fears. It is frightening to face your fears. And the only solace I have is that He loves me with a strong and mighty love. My peace cannot come from having worked myself up into some sense of undefeatable strength. It can only come from a knowledge of His Love. And that knowledge can only come from Him.
J.

1 comment: